Sunday, July 15, 2007

Sleep

Too tired to try and force any jokes tonight.
Go pens.

................................
A Winter in the Sun
Game #44

Wicked Wingers. PENS WIN.


Penguins 5---Isles 2

The second period was a typical home Penguin game second period.

In accordance with the laws of karma, we at the Pensblog made fun of Jim Paek, an Asian-American, in yesterday's post.
So...what happens tonight? Richard Park, one of the few Asian Americans in the NHL (and a former Penguin), scores a 5-on-3 shorthanded goal.

" It looks like Park gave you the Poo-poo platter, HA HA HA. Stupid Americans."


But the Pens were strong, and kept working.
Now if I told you, a player from the Penguins scored from 6 inches in front of the net on a rebound, and gave you this picture, would you know who I was talking about?


If you don't know, turn your computer off.

And then with time winding down, Jason Blake cheap shots Crosby. Total rage. It took me a half an hour to calm down about it. If I would of seen my neighbor walking her dogs, with a Jason Blake shirt on, I would of slammed her head of a telephone pole.


Commentorblog said:
Alex said...

from what i could tell slap me silly sidney said to blake "your fucking dead" several times initially i thought he said gay but after several replays it was dead its nice to see some mean streak in the kid tho and i love the potty mouth

.......................
Day number:
And by request:

Weegie

19 comments:

Kenny Melvin's Mom said...

First!

Fuck off Kenny.

Hofmann said...

Thhhbbbbbbpt!

Jog on, Melvin.

rudzkim said...

homers.

Kenny Melvin said...

I don't blame you guys, sleep comes over everything during the summer

Barrasso35 said...

Day number 87. Awesome.

As of Saturday we officially have less days remaining in the offseason than we have already lived through.

T-Minus 83 days and counting until the puck drops on a new season.

Kenny Melvin said...

Do you know when the first preseason game is Barrasso?

AJ said...

Weegie...

Respect.

Barrasso35 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Barrasso35 said...

"Do you know when the first preseason game is Barrasso?"
-Kenny Melvin

Nope. I haven't heard yet, I don't think it's out. Love to have one in KC, though. They usually have an exhibition game once a year. I went to the Blues vs Blackhawks one year. I'd love it to be the Pens this year.

snoopyjode said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
snoopyjode said...

Barrasso35 said...
As of Saturday we officially have less days remaining in the offseason than we have already lived through.
T-Minus 83 days and counting until the puck drops on a new season.


fucking SWEET. you just made my entire week, barrasso! thanks!!!

and staff, that is one of my favorite pictures of bing. good choice! :)

wilsmith said...

the pre-season schedules are up I think, I'm just too lazy to go look. I know they play that habs and wings a couple times each.


and whats the point of rushing to post first if you have nothing to say? I never got that. Fag.

Jason said...

pretty sure ive seen the preseason schedule. like wilsmith said, first 2 games are against the habs in canada, then home-n-home with the wings and i think a couple vs the sabres

wilsmith said...

The preseason schedule is at the bottom

Barrasso35 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Barrasso35 said...

Thanks, wilsmith. I handn't seen that anywhere. You'd think it would be on the Penguins schedule page but it isn't.

Barrasso35 said...

Anyone know what channel the preseason action is going to be televised on? (It is my sincere hope that I will be able to watch at least one of the games at the local sports bar with Center Ice.)

Are preseason games included in the Center Ice package?

I don't have cable so I don't know about such things.

Jason said...

i dont think the preseason games are televised. If i remember correctly, last season the pens website streamed the audio from the games, but that was about it.

wilsmith said...

Some of them will be on tv, but I can't imagine centerice will pick them up. You better subscribe to FSP out there.

Disclaimer

We are in no way affiliated with the Pittsburgh Penguins of the National Hockey League.

In accordance with the Fair Use Copyright Law, The Pensblog uses logos and registered trademarks of the National Hockey League to convey our criticism and inform the public.

Photos on The Pensblog are used without permission but do not interfere with said owner's profit.

If you own a specific image on this site and want it removed, please e-mail us (thepensblog@gmail.com) and we will be happy to oblige.

wooo