Thursday, October 12, 2006

Unreal night. I was listening to the Pens game on my way home from my opening night dek hockey game and you would've thought I was driving Princess Diana. Mike Lange's call of it was great.


Almost me on Interstate - 70 tonight when Crosby scored.

Here is Dave "write when I want to" Molinari's take.... anyone else think Molinari hurried up and wrote this so he could go pick up a hooker before he left New York?


Fortunately enough for him, Sienna Miller wasn't around...the joke that just keeps on giving


In other news, the Pensblog can now confirm that a Pens Patrol member was fired for talking to Marc-Andre Fleury and trying to get his number. It all went down after the game on Saturday.



"Marc, how quick are you in between the bed posts?"

I didn't know there were male members of the patrol... I cannot wait to make fun of them.

Wrapping things up:
Tonight's game reminded me of this win years and years ago.... it is still early, but games like tonight's are building blocks..

Goodnight, and Good fight

2 comments:

jenpet said...

Hi,

I am interested in exchanging links with your site. I am doing a German Nhlblog - look here (http://www.grupetto.info) - please mail me jens.peters(at)gmail.com

gayuh said...

"Pens Patrol gets a little too close.. links of the night"
nice post, thanks for sharing. please visit me back Mobil Keluarga Ideal Terbaik Indonesia Gayuh Blog

Disclaimer

We are in no way affiliated with the Pittsburgh Penguins of the National Hockey League.

In accordance with the Fair Use Copyright Law, The Pensblog uses logos and registered trademarks of the National Hockey League to convey our criticism and inform the public.

Photos on The Pensblog are used without permission but do not interfere with said owner's profit.

If you own a specific image on this site and want it removed, please e-mail us (thepensblog@gmail.com) and we will be happy to oblige.

wooo